These pets will stay in our office accommodation and is at staff discretion.
These pets will receive more access to our outdoor areas as well as extra food and special bedding as needed.
- Do you cater for all shapes and sizes? Yes. Belltrees caters for all kinds of dogs in any shape or size over the age of 4 months.
- Does my dog receive exercise whilst in care? All dogs are exercised by our friendly staff twice a day in large secured grass yards.
- Do I need to provide food for my dog? All boarding fees include Royal Canin biscuits and wet food as required.
- What about if my dog is on a special diet? If your dog is on a specific diet, we are happy to continue feeding this whilst your dog is in care, we ask that all own food brought please be labelled clearly with feeding instructions.
- Do you offer long term & short term boarding? Yes. Long term and short term boarding is available.
- My dog likes their own space, do you accommodate for that? All boarding dogs are housed individually in a full insulated and secure indoor kennel. Kennels are cleaned and sanitised daily.
- Do you provide bedding? Yes. Bedding is provided daily to keep your dog comfortable and happy.
- What about if my dog requires medical attention? A 24 hour Veterinary service is available if necessary.
- What vet records do I need to provide upon arrival? All dogs require a current vaccination for boarding. Proof of vaccination is needed upon arrival.
- Anything else I need to bring for my pooch? Please make sure when bringing your dog to our kennel they have a collar and a lead on.
- What about if I want my dog to receive some training during their stay? Our Manager, Sammy is a qualified trainer that can provide basic training for your pooch whilst boarding with us. (Minimum stay for Board & Train is 14 days, additional training fees apply)
- Will my dog be entertained during their stay?
Here at Belltrees we strive to make your pet’s stay as enjoyable as possible, which is why we have some great extras for your dog to enjoy!
We have extras available for purchase in addition to your pet’s boarding:
Kongs – filled daily with youghurt, sardines or liver paste. These toys are great for active pets that need some extra stimulation
Playtime – For just an extra $11/ 15 mins your dog can enjoy some personalised one on one playtime with one of our dedicated team members.
- If your dog falls ill or requires medical attention, we have 24 hr emergency care with Campbelltown Vet. They will contact your local vet and exchange history if needs be. All vet bills will be added to your total invoice and payment is due upon pick up.
We accept the following vaccines:
- C5 (Parvo, distemper, hepatitis & Canine Cough (KC) A C3 can be given either annually or tri annually however a KC vaccine must be annually.
- C7 ( Parvo distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis , coronavirus & Canine Cough)
If you are unsure whether your dog has the right vaccines for boarding, speak with your local vet.
If your dog is on any medication, we can administer if provided by owner for an additional fee.
“ Dogs weight can be verified at reception upon arrival”
Our rates for dog boarding are:
Dog/Cat – $36.00
Extra – $33.00
pets will receive more access to our outdoor areas as well as extra food and special bedding as needed.